Face Masks - Applying and Using Facial Masks
Face masks offer the best protection in the fight against SARS. Wearing a mask can give a person dealing with SARS patients in hospital up to 13 times more protection compared with not wearing one.
Face masks have become a morbid symbol of the impact of SARS in the worst-hit parts of the world. Homemade beauty care recipes like face-packs, facial masks and scrubs based on herbs and natural ingredients help improve the skin disorders and detoxify. They help in providing natural oil and moisture to the skin.
Inexpensive Face Mask Treatments:-
Home made facial masks containing natural ingredients are quick and simple to create at home.
- Mayonnaise:- Apply whole egg mayonnaise on your face for about 20 minutes. Rinse with cool water. Great skin care treatment.
- Peach & Brandy:- Mash up a peach and mix in a tablespoon of brandy. Leave it on for 20 minutes, then rinse off.
- Tomato Mask:- For oily skin, mash up a ripe tomato and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- Honey Mask:- Apply pure honey to your face and neck. Allow it to set until dry. Rinse with very warm water.
Essential Oils for Facial Masks:
- Normal dry skin: It includes lavender, sandalwood, Roman chamomile.
- Normal oily skin: It includes lavender, juniper.
- Mature skin: It includes Frankincense, neroli, rose otto.
- Sensitive skin: It includes Roman chamomile, rose otto, German chamomile.
How to Use a Facial Mask:-
It includes the following steps:
- Use your fingers to spread a thin coating of the mask evenly over your skin. Avoid eye area and lips.
- Leave mask on as long as directed. Try not to laugh or smile while it's drying.
- Remove a mud mask with a hot, wet washcloth. Pat face dry with a towel.
- Wipe off a moisturizing or replenishing mask with a tissue.
- Peel off a gel mask, starting at the forehead and moving down.