Facial Massage - Tips for Best Facial Massage - Benefits of Facial Massage
The Face Massage is a particularly pleasurable experience. Massage helps the skin to absorb oils and creams easily. It relaxes you. It relieves tension. It restores energy to your body by stimulating the blood flow.
Tips for facial massage:-
It includes the following steps:-
- Pour a small amount of the blended oil into the palm of your hand and gently apply all over the face. Avoid your eyes.
- Apply small circular movements to the chin area, using your thumbs. This will tone, help circulation and eliminate toxins.
- Make an oooh shaped mouth. Massage either side easing out fine lines.
- With your fingertips, press along the top of the cheekbones and massage outward up to the temples to release toxins.
- With the middle fingers, apply pressure to points above the bridge of the nose and underneath the eyebrows.
- To relieve tension, apply firm pressure at either side of the temples, and rotate backward.
- Stroke up the forehead to the hairline with the palms of the hands, smoothing out fine lines.
Benefits of facial massage:-
- There will be improvement in facial skin and muscle tone.
- It leads to relaxation of facial and eye muscles.
- It relief from eyestrain and neck tension.
- It helps to relief from tension headaches and facial pain.
- There will be alleviation of stress and anxiety.
- It leads to overall physical and mental relaxation.
Facial massage leaves skin looking smooth, stimulates circulation, helps relieve sinus congestion, and even reduces stress.
- Gentle resurfacing facial:- This facial will reveal fresh younger looking skin by introducing hydroxy acids in a safe and gentle strength. This is great for first time users of the triple fruit acids to truly see the difference by revealing a smoother look without the intensity of a peel.
- Power "C" paraffin facial:-
This paraffin treatment is an ideal facial for aging skin, naturally dry skin or complexions dehydrated by the environment.
- Natural european facial:- A surface cleansing, using products with ingredients such as chamomile and balm mint. Includes a mild exfoliation, a facial massage and a nurturing masque specifically selected for your skin.