Facial Masks - Natural and Homemade Facial Masks
Facial masks have been used to maintain a more youthful appearance. They can tighten your pores, remove excess oil from the skin, or moisturize and replenish dry skin.
Facial masks are facial skin care products that can help to heal and restore your skin. They help to remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. Facial skin masks come in different forms.
MOISTURIZING FACIAL MASKS
Moisturizing masks are rich facial masks. They will improve the skin's moisture levels. This means that flakiness, dry patches and even fine lines can be removed or reduced. The mask works like a moisturizer but more intensively and quickly.
Homemade Facial Masks:
Home made facial masks containing natural ingredients are quick and simple to create at home.
- Bases: The base of a facial mask is natural clay or gel. Clays are generally for deep cleansing. Gels are suitable for sensitive skin.
- Green clay: It is suitable for all skin types except sensitive skin, rich in minerals, antiseptic, cleansing, balancing, and, stimulating circulation lymph and blood.
- Kaolin: it is suitable for normal-oily skins, astringent, detoxifying, cleansing, and stimulating circulation of lymph and blood.
Essential Oils for Facial Masks:
The important essential oils for facial masks are as:-
- Norma dry skin: For the normal dry skin, the essential oils are as: lavender, sandalwood, Roman chamomile.
- Normal oily skin: For normal oil skin lavender, juniper are the essential oils
- Mature skin: Frankincense, neroli, rose otto are very effective for the mature skin.
How to Use a Facial Mask:
A good facial mask serves a variety of different functions: mud masks absorb oil, hydrating masks moisturize dry skin and perfecting masks replenish dull skin.
- Use your fingers to spread a thin coating of the mask evenly over your skin. Avoid eye area and lips.
- Leave mask on as long as directed. Try not to laugh or smile while it's drying.
- Remove a mud mask with a hot, wet washcloth. Pat face dry with a towel.
- Wipe off a moisturizing or replenishing mask with a tissue.
Facial Pack For Dry Skin :
- Make a paste with two raw plantain and a table spoon of honey. Apply this pack on the face for 20 minutes and wash it when it becomes dry.
- Make a paste with a gauva and a spoon of honey. Apply on the face and wash after 20 minutes.
Facial Pack For Oily Skin :
- Peel two apples and make a paste with one table spoon of honey. Apply it on the face. Wash out after 20 minutes.
- Apply a paste of a fully ripe tomato on the face and wash it after 20 minutes.
Facial Pack For Normal Skin :
- For the normal skin, take 1 / 2 cup of mustard and grind it in two litres of water. Make a paste of it with some rose petals. Apply it on the face and wash it off after half an hour.
- Make a mixture of yolk of 2 eggs and add some honey and three drops of badam oil and apply it on the face. Wash it off after 20 minutes.
- Take one cup of curd. Add the juice of two lime to it and make a mixture. Apply it on the face. After half an hour wash the face with cold water.