Eye Liners - Step by Step guide to Applying Eye Liners
Eye liner, is a make-up used to define the eyes. Liquid eyeliner, should only be used above the top lashes. It is best to use a pencil or eyeshadow under the lower lashes. For a more dramatic look, use a colored kohl pencil above and below lashes and follow with a black liquid liner on the top. It will make your lashes appear darker and will stay on all day.
How to Apply Eyeliner:-
It includes the following steps:-
- Remove all eye makeup and start with a fresh face.
- Choose an eyeliner appropriate for your eye color. Brown, navy and charcoal accent light eyes well, while brown and plum shades flatter brown eyes.
- Put on your eyeliner only after you have already applied an eye shadow.
- Put translucent powder on your eyelids first.
- A dark colored eye-liner will highlight the eyes form and outline as well as give them a deep look.
- The eyes will seem larger when you make a line with a pencil under your lower lashes instead try a dark eye shadow.
- Pencil eyeliner gives your eyes soft definition, while liquid versions offer precision and drama.
- Prepare a cake liner or a dark eye shadow by applying a small amount of water to your brush.
- Move the wet brush gently through your cake liner or dark shadow. Hold the brush or pencil as you would hold a pen.
Tips for Eyeliner:-
The important tips for the eyeliner are as:-
- Eyeliner should be applied close to the base of the eyelashes.
- Do not line the inside rim of the lids, between the lash and the eye itself.
- Pencil liners can be used above top lashes and under lower lashes. Liquid liners should only be used on the top lid.
- Do not extend the eyeliner beyond the corner of the eye.
- A liquid eyeliner that you use with a fine brush will stay on the best.
- Don't apply eyeliner in a thick line. It looks harsh and makes the eye appear heavy and tired.
- Do not use greasy or slick pencils to line the lower lashes; they smear and smudge.
- Always hold your head back, look down into the mirror, and apply your eyeliner. This will keep your eyelid skin tight and you can make a smooth line.
- Do not make the eyeliner the most obvious part of the eye-makeup design.
SKIN CARE | CONTACT US | DISCLAIMER | BEAUTY BLOG | SITE MAP