Makeup Tips for Teens:
The term cosmetics or makeup, cleanses, beautifies, or alters the appearance of the human body without affecting the body's structure or functions.The term cosmetic not only refers to women's makeup but to any skin-care creams, lotions, powders, sprays, perfumes, fingernail polishes, permanent waves, hair colors, deodorants, baby products, bath oils, bubble baths, or mouthwashes.
Cosmetics or makeup are substances to enhance the beauty of the human body, apart from simple cleaning.
Tips for makeup for teens:-
- Try to use those concealer pencil that helps to cover any skin imperfections, acnes, skin blemishes, scars or dark circles.
- For teenagers, makeup should be light.
- Teenagers should drink at least 15 glasses of water a day.
- There is no need to the teenagers to use make-up on every facial feature that you have.
- To fills the gap in the eyebrows, always use a soft gray eye pencil.
- Carry an eye make-up remover, or else you really will end up with the dreaded dark circles.
- If you're going to use an eyeliner, a pencil liner looks more natural than liquid liner.
- Apply one coat of mascara but, if you have naturally black eyelashes, you may also use black mascara too.
- Accentuate your glowing skin by brushing on a light shimmering powder instead of a heavy foundation.
- If you use mascara, try a waterproof. This way you will avoid those scary looks when you are perspiring or near water.
- Pinks and peaches blush tones compliment almost any skin tone. Apply to apple of your cheeks and blend outwards, towards your hairline.
- Summer is good time for those creamy lipsticks. Reserve the darker shades for evenings.
- For luscious lips, lip gloss does the trick. If you want to add some color to your lips for a nighttime look, try a lipstick in a sheer colour.
- Try to use natural shape of lip colour or just sheer gloss for a soft nude look and you are ready for the party, girl.