Eyebrow Arch - How to Arch your Eyebrows
Eyebrow Arching is used for a perfect brow arch and shaped look eybrow. Eyebrow arching is now becoming very popular because it is more precise and produces a beautiful uniform shape.
The most prominent features on your face are the eyebrows. The first spot on your face that people look to is the area of the eyes. The properly shaped brows do the same for your eyes as the right frame for a beautiful picture. A properly shaped brow can define your eyes in a way that people are distracted from any less than perfect parts of the face.
The first step to tweezing is thinning the eyebrow, then slowly begin to define the arch. The arch of the eyebrow should reach the highest point above the middle of your iris. Thin the brow from that point out. The brows are the frame of your eyes.
Shaping eyebrows is a little like doing sculpture. Follow these steps:-
The thickened body of the eyebrow should begin at a point directly above the tear duct.
The highest point of the arch should line up with the outer edge of the iris, when looking straight ahead.
The body of the eyebrow rises from its origin near the nose and arches upward to the high point over the iris, then tapers into a thin line near the ear.
The end of the eyebrow should stop at a point determined by lining up a pencil at approximately a 45° angle starting at the nose and passing at the outer corner of the eye.
Neither the beginning nor ending of the brow should extend below the pencil held in a horizontal position.
How to Arch Eyebrows:-
It includes the following steps:-
- Start by combing the brows upward and away towards the hairline using Armando's Spiral Brush.
- Using a brow pencil or flat shadow, color in your brows using a color that is a shade darker than your hair color if you have light hair or a shade lighter if you have dark hair.
- To see where the brow should begin, using your pencil place it at the edge of your nose and connect this point to the corresponding inside corner of your eye. The line it makes is where the brow should begin.
- Hold the pencil to the same edge of the nose and connect it with the outer corner of the corresponding eye. If you continue that line, you will see where the brow will end.
- Tweeze away any hairs that do not fall into those lines.