Eyebrows -Tips for Shaping Perfect Eyebrows - Types of Eyebrow Curvature
Eyebrows are a very significant aspect of our appearance. They are one of the most distinctive features that make up our faces, and we pay a lot of attention to them. Eyebrows, serve a lot of functions in our culture like- beauty, nonverbal communication, distinctive appearance.
Tips For Perfect Eyebrows:-
The some important tips for perfect eyebrows may include as:-
- Brush brows upward. Carefully trim any excess hair above the top of your natural arch.
- Look closely at the shape. Your brow should begin at your tear duct, peak at the outer edge of your iris and end at the outer corner of your eye.
- Hold a pencil in line with the outer side of your iris and note where the peak of your arch naturally occurs.
- Hold the tweezers at a 45 degree angle and pluck the stray hairs below the brow line.
- Fill in sparse areas with a freshly sharpened brow pencil; use light, quick strokes to draw in hair.
- If the brow hairs meet about the nose, you'll have the appearance of one long brow, which can make the face look tired and sad.
- Arched too high makes you look surprised or angry. So avoid it.
Types of Eyebrow Curvature:-
There are 3 types of eyebrow curvature.
- Flat eyebrows - The eyebrow hairs form a relatively straight line.
- Curved eyebrows - The eyebrow hairs have a rounded appearance.
- Arched eyebrows - The eyebrow hair have a kink, or sharp angular break.
There may be,
- Low eyebrows - These eyebrows are very close to the eyes.
- Medium eyebrows - These eyebrows are an average distance from the eyes.
- High eyebrows - These eyebrows are distant from the eyes, higher on the forehead.