Foundation - Types of Foundation and Tips on How to Apply Foundation
An attractive makeup application must begin with a foundation that blends smoothly and evenly, merging with your skin. Women with yellow-based skin must wear a foundation with a yellow base, to create the most sophisticated natural look.
Facial foundation is applied to the entire face, used on a daily basis, and worn for an extended period of time. For this reason, facial foundation plays an important role in skin treatment, but it is also the facial cosmetic most likely to be problematic.
Types of foundation:-
- Liquid Foundation:- It is oil-free, smudge-resistant and suitable for all skin types.
- Cream Foundation - It provides excellent coverage and is ideal for normal to dry skin
- Dual Active Powder Foundation - It is an excellent matte coverage. It is ideal for normal to oily skin.
- Cream-to-Powder Foundation - It is a silky smooth formula, which is suitable for all skin types.
How to apply foundation:-
Here are my tips for a flawless foundation:
- For a natural look your foundation must match your skin tone.
- Apply foundation by dotting it on your forehead, cheeks, chin and nose. If you don't want all over coverage, apply just in the needed areas.
- Spread foundation on your hands and pat it on your face, then smooth out with a sponge making sure not to pull or stretch the skin.
- Check jaw line and hairline to make sure foundation is well blended.
- To make foundation last apply moisturizer first giving the foundation a base.