Party Makeup - Tips for Applying Party Makeup
Cosmetics or makeup, are substances to enhance the beauty of the human body, apart from simple cleaning.
Tips for party makeup:-
The some important tips for the party makeup are as:-
- Night time make-up needs those extra touches to identify your looks, to counteract the effects of artificial lighting.
- Always try to use brighter shades of colour for lipstick. Artificial lighting tends to drain colour.
- Try to avoid very dark colours with bluish tones. They tend to drain the face of colour . Try rich reds, plum, russet, coral, amber.
- You can go in for more shadowing and more highlighting with your eye make-up.
- Skin illuminators are great at hiding skin imperfections and dark circles and give you a radiant glow.
- Smoky eyes are great for evening parties and make you look sexy and sensual at the same time.
- Add a touch of lip gloss to the center of your lower lips.
- For Christmas parties, choose sparkling red outfit or the right shade of red lipstick that makes you look hot and sophisticated at the same time.
How to apply:-
- Firstly, prepare your face for by cleansing, toning and moisturizing.
- After that, apply darker shade of foundation on the broader parts of your face which you want to recede.
- To give a fine look to your face, apply powder and then blush your cheeks.
- The highlighter can be apply on the space beneath the brows.
- The medium color must be apply on the upper eye lid only and a little dark eye shadow on the beneath of the eyes.
SKIN CARE | CONTACT US | DISCLAIMER | BEAUTY BLOG | SITE MAP