Blush - How to Apply Blush
The only color that should be applied to the cheeks, should come from blush. Sacha Cosmetics blush adds warmth and color to the face. The look most women want to achieve is that of a warm, natural glow. Blushers are available in powder, cream or liquid and in a wide variety of tones. Liquid and cream blush should be applied before powder. Generally most women prefer to use a powder blush as it is much easier to apply.
How to Apply Blush:-
Bring radiance and glow to your face with a little sweep of blush.
- Select a color of blush that resembles the natural glow of your cheeks after you exercise. Keep your blush in the same color family as your lipstick.
- Tap brush on hard surface to remove access color.
- Consider the type of blush best suited to your skin type. Cream blush works very well for drier skin, as it can help to keep skin hydrated. Powder blush is better suited to oily skin.
- Complete the application of foundation, powder and all eye makeup before applying blush.
- Use a full, round brush for the application of your powder blush, as it will make for a softer and more professional look than the brush that comes with the blush.
- Place a small amount of blush on the brush and gently take off any excess place a small amount of cream on your middle finger.
The right way to blush:
- Smile or suck in your cheeks to locate the apples of your cheeks.
- Blush should never go below the bottom of your nose, or any closer in than the iris of your eye. Applying blush high on the face makes your eyes sparkle.
- After applying blush, blend with a dry makeup sponge. Use the edge of the sponge like an eraser on the outer edges of the applied blush to buff away any lines of demarcation.
- Never apply blush below the cheekbones. This tripe of color only creates an illusion that brings the face down and makes you look older.
- When the seasons change, change your blush! Deeper, rich colors for fall and winter, paler tines for spring and summer.