Tips for Indian Bridal Makeup
A marriage is incomplete without the typical Indian wedding dress, which compasses our culture & heritage. On the wedding day the Indian bride wants to look best when all when all eyes are set on her. Bride's make up, hairstyle and outfit should be perfectly matched. Her overall look should match her personality. Your Wedding Day is the day, you will always remember.
Each makeover includes cleansing, moisturizing, foundation to powder; blush, eyes, and lips. your individual beauty needs, choose the perfect color makeup for your beautiful look and comfortable feeling.
Tips for indian bridal makeup:-
- Avoid heavy eyeliner: It will only make your eyes look smaller. Pass on false eyelashes, too. They can cast a shadow beneath the eyes.
- Drink around 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday. If you can drink more as it will keep you hydrated and flush out the toxins from the body. And it is very important to drink water to have a glowing skin.
- Choose bridal makeup: Select a professional makeup artist with experience in bridal photography.
- To keep your hands soft: Apply rich non greasy Hand creme before going to bed, then put on a pair of white cotton gloves. While you sleep, the gloves will hold in body heat and help the hand crème penetrate. In the morning, you hands will feel softer and smoother.
- Avoid food or any substances that could give you oily skin, swelling and irritation. Try to avoid spicy, deep fried and junk food. It is better to avoid red meat, alcohol, and caffeine.
- Remove all makeup the night before your wedding. Put lip moisturizer or Vaseline on your lips to avoid dry lips. Your face should be properly washed and clean before you start your make up on the wedding day.
- The Bridal make up have to be in bright contrast shades or bright mac thing shades for shading and highlighting facial contours due to the draining effect of artificial lighting.
- Foundation must be applied over the face, neck, eyes, ears and even on the lips to reflect an even look.
- Under eye dark circles and spots can be covered completely with the help of a skillful use of erase foundation.
Wedding photography, takes place in three types of lighting:
- Natural light- The outdoor light produced by the sun, which is the harshest, purest light. Makeup must be very soft and in neutral shades to look natural. Dark or bright colors will look harsh and aging.
- Fluorescent light - These lights are found in department stores and homes. To counter the green tones this cool white light casts, warmth must be added to the face through the shades of makeup chosen.
- Incandescent light - The lighting found in some restaurants and hotel ballrooms. This lighting casts red undertones. Because this light is dimmer, softer, and rosier, makeup must be applied stronger and in more intense, richer hues to show up.