Eyebrow Tweezing - Tips for Tweezing your Eyebrows
The most common way to give shape to your eyebrows is to pluck them using threading or tweezing them with a good set of tweezers. Tweezers are of three types:-
- Tweezers with thin tips.
- Tweezers with slanted tips.
- Tweezers with square tips.
How to Tweeze Your Eyebrows
Tweezing your eyebrows is one of the most dramatic way to change your face without makeup or surgery. It can make your eyes look larger and give your face a clean, polished look.
- Stand in front of a mirror or have a friend sit in a chair that they can lean back in. Make sure the area is very well lighted.
- Wash the area thoroughly so it's not oily.
- Decide what shape you want for your eyebrows. Styles change; it may help to flip through fashion magazines for ideas.
- Take the brow pencil, and lay it at the side of the nose, up and down.
- Draw in a brow line on your eyebrow with a brow pencil to serve as a guide. Follow the brow's natural line when tweezing eyebrows.
- Brush eyebrows with brow brush to remove any makeup or dead skin.
- Start by removing hair between brows first. This area is the least sensitive to tweeze.
- Next, remove hair from above brows. Do not tweeze too much, or you will ruin the natural arch that you have.
- Last, tweeze hair from under eyebrows. Brush hairs up, and tweeze the hair so you create a clean, smooth line.
- Use a cotton ball or pad soaked in pure tea tree oil or witch hazel to soothe your tweezed brows.
Eyebrow Tweezing Tips:-
Some important tips for eyebrow tweezing are as:-
- Tweeze eyebrow immediately after showering or apply a hot washcloth to loosen hair follicles.
- The beginning of the brow should align with the center of the nostril.
- The arch of the brow should fall at the back third of the eye.
- Hold pencil to outside of eye. This is where the eyebrow should end.
- Smooth brows with a little moisturizer to help hairs slide out.
- Do not overstate the shape of the brow; minimal brow alteration is best.
- Do not pluck brows into a thin line thinking it will make your eyes look larger.
- Brush eyebrows up to find a natural arch.
- Draw in the desired shape beforehand with a soft eye shadow pencil.
- After tweezing, soothe the area with cool, wet tea bags.
SKIN CARE | CONTACT US | DISCLAIMER | BEAUTY BLOG | SITE MAP